Saturday 30 July 2011

Honeydukes Prep

We went to Ikea yesterday. I love Ikea, and could happily spend a day there eating hotdogs and meatballs and filling a trolley with fluffy rugs and cute side tables.

However, this time we had a purpose! I'd been searching the internet for sweet shop jars and not come across anything that suited my purposes as well as being affordable. Having a candy buffet is very 'in' right now, mainly for weddings but also for parties, so prices aren't as reasonable as they could be. Luckily, I have a marvelous boyfriend who knows things I don't, like: Ikea stock glass jars a lot like what I was looking for.


So we went, and now I have 3 large and 3 medium glass jars, with sealing lids!

I also received two more packages in the post, one of which is completely perfect considering that I'd just been and bought the other half of it. Sugar tongs!


And last but not least, my Harry Potter badges. I posted the eBay listing picture of them originally but here they are!

I was also surprised to find they'd included a fifth badge - maybe my purchase of 20 Harry Potter pins gave them an idea about where my interests lie....

No comments:

Post a Comment