Saturday 9 October 2010

Two Weeks To Go!

This is my first blog post, and hopefully one of many!

As I write this, I have exactly two weeks until my first ever Halloween party. My boyfriend Tel and I are moving in together on October 22nd, and on October 30th we are throwing a Halloween/Housewarming party! I could not be more excited, and I've been buying stuff like crazy. I'm going to take some pictures of my purchases so far when I get back to my parents house tonight.

This blog is also hopefully intended to spread the excitement of Halloween for other UK Enthusiasts. I'm a member of www.halloweenforum.com, which has been a really excellent source of inspiration, but the majority of it's members are american, and I can personally attest to the fact that we just don't have as much choice or support in the UK when it comes to Halloween. I don't even know whether I should expect ToTs (trick or treaters) or not!

So, roll on the 30th - I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment