Sunday 10 October 2010

Lenticulars and Skulls


Well, I took a couple of photos today at Tel's house, just to show off what I bought earlier!

The two Lenticular pictures just make my day, because they were cheap but effective. I will probably just hang these on a couple of walls to add a bit of ambience. It's not just the big decorations but the small details which make a difference, so as well as large stuff I want to have some smaller, less obvious decor that people might notice and be interested in!


The skulls are a part of that as well - they're not going to be a massive deal, just something cool on a table or sideboard that might or might not get noticed. What I like about the skulls is, they're just 'normal' enough, being tealight holders, that I can probably get away with leaving them up for some time after Halloween, without it being weird. Can't say the same for the pictures of course. Or the graveyard I'm going to put in the front garden!



There's still hope about the foggers. Someone from Portsmouth thinks they've seen them in the Asda online store, even though I've had no luck - this isn't that surprising, I find supermarket websites like Asda and Tesco really difficult to navigate. So hopefully... I might be able to order a fogger online even if I can't pick one up personally!
Even then... I'm still debating whether to get a proper fog machine, either for the indoor bedroom balcony or the 'graveyard' outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment