Friday 9 August 2013

Slaves vs. Caesars

I've finally come up with the entertainment for this year's Halloween party - Slaves vs. Caesars, a twist on the game normally known as Tempt Your Fate!

When everyone arrives, they'll be sorted in some way into two teams, slaves and caesars. I haven't decided how this will happen yet, probably just picking a badge from a pot like I did last year.

Then throughout the night, people can earn points around the house by asking for challenges from me! I'll carry a cauldron filled with slips of paper, all containing different challenges.

Some will be fairly simple, like trivia questions about ancient rome. Some might be more physical like 'persuade a member of opposite team to give you their shoes'. I'm also thinking of having slips which command the person to take a shot, but I was also thinking of saving 'take a shot' for people who don't want to do the challenge drawn, or fail the challenge in some way.

We did Tempt The Fates in 2010 and it was pretty fun, though no one got points for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment