Tuesday 2 November 2010

What Did We Wear?

Just a quick post about costumes!

Tel and I were Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. I got my costume from eBay for just under a tenner, and we got the various bits of his costume from eBay as well, though I did shop around a lot to find cheaper things than just one big costume. His probably came to somewhere between fifteen to twenty quid, but it was worth it - you can't see it in the picture but as well as the gloves and full head mask, that included a fluffy tail!

I had a slight panic when my costume first arrived and I gave it a trial run, because the advert had made it look like it covered a respectable amount of skin. Well, it doesn't. You WILL flash your arse in this sort of kit! Luckily I solved this problem by making it look deliberate and wearing frilly pants with built-in suspenders, so the odd bending-over moment wasn't a big deal. You've got to be pretty brave about the state of your thighs though if you're going to go for this.

I'm off shopping for the day, hopefully to come back with maybe a freezer and definitely some birthday presents for the lovely Tel, who is turning 27 this Thursday :) at some point today though I'll be updating about the Tempt Your Fate game - with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment